08 July 2009

Yorkshire Wildlife & Landscape Photography Workshops

I am currently planning my workshop programme for next year, which will include some new subjects and locations. I have recently agreed on a beautiful location for a couple of photography courses on plants, butterflies and dragonflies - in a semi-private bluebell wood near to Wetherby. Fingers crossed - I may also be able to provide a workshop for guaranteed red squirrels..! The birds of prey photography workshops continue to be very popular and are great fun. They are also an ideal way of practising your skills in wildlife photography.

I have recently set up a group on Flickr: Yorkshire Wildlife and Landscape Photography for participants of workshops to share their images. This is a great way to show people how we do things, and what pictures are possible. Here are just a couple of my images from past bird of prey courses in North Yorkshire.

No comments:

Post a Comment