20 September 2013

Autumn Fruits...


It's been ages since I've been out with the camera. In fact, with arranging workshops and building a new web site, I haven't taken a picture for nearly two weeks..!  So I took the opportunity this morning to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather and see what I could shoot.

I decided to concentrate on some of the autumn fruits, and the hedgerows were just stunning - full of berries showing some really deep colour.


Judging by the redness of the hawthorn we may be in for yet another cold winter.!!


I usually prefer to shoot these types of images in softer light, but the blue sky was ideal for contrasting colour and providing a constant backdrop.

It was work this morning, but I really enjoyed it too. I think it did my soul some good...

No comments:

Post a Comment